- There will be a number of groups and activities that are run on a regular basis during the month.
- If there is a group or an activity that you would like to start, please get in touch with a member of staff.
- If you are interested in taking part in a group, please get in touch with a member of staff.
- All groups will be facilitated by trained and friendly volunteers or HOSS staff.
- All groups at HOSS will be free to attend unless we schedule a trip e.g. Cinema, café,restaurant where there will be a charge.
What we offer:
Coffee Club: Usually held at Velocity Cafe but venue occasionally varies. We pay for our own drinks and any cakes etc. We will not have sole use of the venue.
Coffee and Cake Chit Chat Club: This is a weekly group in the HOSS building and is open to anyone and you are welcome to come along with a parent, care or support worker to join us to have coffee, cake and general chit chat in a light hearted way.
Gourmet Group: A monthly opportunity to experience the flavours of Inverness, dining at local restaurants. Suggestions for restaurants welcomed. We pay for our own food and drinks. We will not have sole use of the venue.
Lunch Club: Takes place at various venues near the HOSS. We pay for our own food and drinks. We will not have sole use of the venue.
Pool Group: Takes place at two friendly venues near the HOSS. There is a small cost. We will not have sole use of the venue.
Craft Groups: Twice monthly in a relaxed atmosphere in the HOSS building.
Sports and Fitness Club: Weekly at The Aquadome, times vary. Suitable for all abilities. We will not have sole use of the venue.
Cinema trips: Our private relaxed, sensory friendly screenings at least once a month kindly provided for us at Eden Court Theatre. There is a small cost. Dates, length and types of film vary.
Please see the calendar for times and dates of these activities http://highlandoss.org.uk/calendar/
Examples of other groups we may look at running are: 5-A-Side Football, Anger Management, Badminton, Living Life to the Full, Quiz Nights, Relationship Group, Relaxation Group, Scrabble & Chess Group.
If you would like any more information on groups and activities please contact our activities coordinator Jeni Pacitti on 01463 717649 or email email@example.com